1 noiembrie 2008

ALL HOLLOW'S EVE

The night when the boundary between the living and the dead becomes blurry... Being such as it is, I almost forgot the meaning that this holyday has. For most it's just a time to party and trick-or-treat. There are though, a few that remember it's meaning beyond the comercial part of it. Partying is it? How about shadows coming from the past? How about dead loved ones coming one step closer than in any night of the year? How about spirits calling your name in a desperate attempt to make you remember them? How about missing those that left a part of them inside your soul? Saying their name outloud at least once in a while so that they can hear someone calling for them? How about dialogue with yourself, trying to remember the moments you had with them? Watching the sky, in a moment of silence, trying to catch a glimpse of their looks beneath the stars? I miss... long list of people that I miss. And I got to thinking of them last night. Sad? Not really. Just trying to imagine my life with them still in it. Unfortunately, it's just an exercise. Since no amount of imagination on this earth could make me realise how my life would be with them besides me.
Thank you all, though, for being there, and for teaching me something about life, at one point of my existence...
And I give you my love...
A.

Niciun comentariu:

LOCUL DE UNDE VIN POVESTILE

LOCUL DE UNDE VIN POVESTILE