10 octombrie 2018

Missing you!

Every 10th of October, I get up in the morning thinking of you. You are most definitely not the only one that has dissapeared from life, mine and the other's, leaving a huge void. You are, for me, not even as  close as others that have dissapeared. But I can't stop thinking about the first time I saw you, when you were just a bundle in that little cot in your mother's house. You were, the first baby I ever saw, that I can remember even now. You grew up, near me, like my little sister, our mothers helping each other, and loving each other, and teaching us the value of the family you choose, more than the family you are given. You left, and years passed, without us seeing each other, but having that special place in each other's hearts. And then, you had that amazing baby, that looks so much like you, that is unerving to look at. And I was happy for you. I was happy life gave you a reason to love even more. And hope even more. Five years ago, my mum came to me saying she needs to talk to me, but being heavily pregnant, she wasn't sure how to tell me what she needed. And I learned that you were, for ever gone. That life happened yet again, and took you from them, from us, from the world. My darling little sister, you had such a short time to make your mark, and you did it so beautifully, and so definitelly, that I can't stop thinking that you still live among us. I wish I could tell your son of all the great moments I saw you growing up. I wish I could tell your real sister of all the crazy childhood happenings I witnessed. I wish I could take back time and hold you even one more time. I did, do, and will love you for ever. Hope you see him, them, us, from up among the stars.
Missing you,
A.

Niciun comentariu:

LOCUL DE UNDE VIN POVESTILE

LOCUL DE UNDE VIN POVESTILE